Entrepreneur in residence
At everphone it’s not just about phones – we want to revolutionize the way people work. The terms ‘new work’ and ‘remote work’ are not just buzzwords to us. It’s the future and we want to help drive this movement forward.
everphone has been equipping companies with mobile devices using our ‘Phone as a Service’ model since 2016. This model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management and replacement of defective devices. We are part of the circular economy – everphone’s business model saves companies more than 60 kg of carbon dioxide for each device rented, doubling the average device lifetime and returning more than 95% of raw materials into the production process. We help organizations achieve their digitization goals sustainably and demonstrate how technology solves business problems.
everphone was founded by serial entrepreneur Jan Dzulko who helped build Check24 as a board member.
About the role:
We are working on a strategic project that we believe will be fundamental to the growth of the company. We are looking for a young leader ambitious enough to shape, own and push forward the project. You will be part of the marketing team, though continuously interacting with other teams, in particular the sales, business development and HR teams.
What you will do:
- You will work directly with the senior management team, managing external stakeholders and suppliers
- You are independently handling a company strategic project across markets that will develop the company further and that could lead to creating a dedicated team or department.
- You will be coming up with new ideas; you will be in charge of defining the strategy; and you will be leading the development of your strategy interacting with other teams
- You prepare market and competition analyses
- You support the development of a KPI/data-driven management system and the creation of regular and ad-hoc reports
You will be great for this position, if:
- You are an entrepreneurial person; you have a strong hands-on mentality and bring along a high level of ownership, commitment, result orientation and diligence
- You are not afraid to act independently and push ideas and projects
- You are able to work towards higher goals and see the big picture while dealing with challenges in detail if necessary
- You have a degree with a very good academic record in business, engineering, IT or a related field
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as an independent and solution-oriented way of working
- You speak fluent English
What we can offer to you:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to actively influence the growth of the company;
- High levels of responsibilities, creative freedom and close cooperation with all everphone team members from employee up to the CEO;
- Work with and learn from successful experts from all relevant business areas – we can make sure, to bring you to the next level in your development;
- Huge open kitchen with drinks, fruits and a barista style coffee, Drinks-Fridays, Prayer Room, Tabletennis and beanbags to just switch off;
….and of course a top notch Smartphone and Laptop of your choice to also use privately.
About our culture:
At everphone we built a trust-based culture within a fast-paced environment. New team members receive a high degree of freedom to achieve their individual goals. However, we hold each other accountable for committed results and thrive on open, respectful feedback. Next to that we offer a competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus model. Plus: We are a dog friendly company.
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing soonest start date and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!