Events Manager, EMEA
About the Role
NinjaOne is looking for an Events Manager EMEA. You will lead the planning and execution of all trade shows, customer events, and roadshows for NinjaOne. You will work closely with marketing and sales to develop plans and coordinate event details. You will manage a small team of event coordinators and report directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing EMEA to help to build NinjaOne’s presence across Europe. This is a key role with high visibility across the company and a chance to make a true impact.
Location- Berlin, Germany
What You’ll be Doing
- Manage company trade shows across Europe with a strong focus on our core markets UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Nordics, Italy and Spain. Work with sales and marketing team members to evaluate shows for relevance and return on investment.
- Ensure all show-related details are managed, coordinate show workers, plan for and manage show set-up and tear-down. Ensure insurance, legal, and safety obligations are understood and followed.
- Build relationships with trade show organizers and related vendors. Oversee trade show design, associated graphics, guest speakers, room layouts and processing of all associated invoices.
- Monitor event opportunities related to other company sponsorships (local events, sporting events, etc.), determine whether to participate and coordinate our participation as appropriate.
- Schedule employee and customer trips, working with travel agency and other partners.
- Forecast expenses, set budget and track expenditures.
- Manage relationships with travel and exhibit suppliers.
- Work to set metrics, including sales leads, and track results. Provide reports and analysis following events.
- Coordinate online events as needed.
- Manage Swag and Trade Show inventory
Excellent Communicator. We know, we know – everyone says this, but it really is so important to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will send a lot of emails (internal and external), place the occasional phone call, and occasionally present analytics to the team.
Obsessively Organized and Productive. An outstanding event program requires relentless attention to detail and lots of coordination. You will be responsible for managing the planning from event evaluation to tracking the results.
Self-Starter. Each member of our team wears a variety of hats, and we want to know that you’re willing to take on things outside of your regular assignments, or that you’ll go out and learn about a new tactic/program (and then teach us about it!). You’re the kind of person who takes action and ownership (instead of waiting to be told what to do).
Relentlessly Efficient. It’s hard work keeping track of so many moving pieces. Sometimes you check off your entire to-do list before lunch; other times your morning pivots and you end up on a completely different project. We’re looking for someone who can manage their own time and projects while also jumping on other assignments quickly without getting derailed or losing track of priorities.
- 3 or more years of experience planning events (trade shows, company meetings and/or customer events); including vendor management, budget management and on-site coordination.
- Self-driven, takes ownership of the role and pride in creating exceptional experiences with limited supervision and outstanding teamwork.
- Analytical – comfortable with measurable goals, working with CRM and other systems to assess results of shows and events
- Detailed and thorough
- Proficient in use of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Teams. Experience with a CRM system desirable.
- Strong relationship skills – able to build relationships and work with diverse teams to carry out successful events.
- Ability to travel, between 15-40% (travel will vary based on time of year, with heaviest travel typically in the spring and autumn)
- Maintain valid drivers’ license and good driving record
- Experience in B2B software (a plus)
- Experience in IT or MSP software (a plus)
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
- Our flexible working hours with home office options enable you to successfully balance your personal life and your job
- Grow personally and together with one of the fastest growing companies globally
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with an amazing international, multicultural workforce
Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Alexanderplatz