Frontend Web Designer (f/m/x) // Ada Health
At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with bespoke reasoning technology, to empower millions of people to better understand their health, while working with, and supporting, medical doctors. We have global ambitions and are creating new possibilities for the future of health. This is just the beginning. To date, we’ve grown a diversely skilled team from over 35 countries and we’re growing rapidly.
As a Web Developer, you will join the Marketing Department’s website team to create and maintain our website’s landing pages for mobile and desktop with a strong focus on web performance.
About your new role
- Build user interfaces and prototypes from wireframes and designs with keen attention to detail
- Develop innovative and performant landing pages using leading modern technologies
- Work with analysts and designers on data-driven, customer-facing website enhancements and functionalities
About your skills
- You are eager and used to quickly shipping software that works. You write simple, expressive and extensible code. You are happier about deleting code than writing
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative, understanding of modern marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, another language is a plus
- Minimum of three years of professional experience as a Web Developer working in a fast-paced, agile team
About our offer
- The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
- Great working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks
- Free German language classes
For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Daria Malanowska at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
* Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.