German Client Service Representative (m/w/d) // Boostability
Just An Overview…
In this Client Services role, we’re looking for someone who is fluent in German, interested in working with Search Engine Optimization, and loves to provide world-class customer service. You will be in charge of all communication with our German SEO customers and manage the fulfillment of SEO features for the customer.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday from 8:45 am to 5:15 pm. Regular and predictive attendance is required
Compensation: 22€ k – 30€ k annually (depending on experience and language capabilities)
What You’ll Be Doing…
- You’ll act as a point of contact for our German-speaking SEO clients via phone and email
- You will represent our company by providing excellent customer experiences
- This is an opportunity to manage the fulfillment of our clients’ SEO packages: Periodic appointments, On-site Recommendations, and changes, allocation of off-site work, etc.
- Check in with our client by providing periodic check-ins and reports
- You’ll order implementation of SEO tasks from our Fulfillment department
- Keep up a stellar performance by meeting department KPIs and SLAs
- You’ll take the initiative and complete assignments from your Team Lead
Average Time Spent
- 40% on the phone, talking to clients
- 40% answering and sending emails
- 20% training and internal client updates
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- You have the ability to speak and write fluent German
- You are proficient working in English
- You’ve been there, done that! You have a minimum of 1+ years, providing exceptional customer service over the phone
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally through phone and email
- You’re proficient in Google Apps and Tools (i.e.: Gmail, Drive, etc.)
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Microsoft Word
- You know how to work with a deadline!
- You are self-motivated! Others would describe you as someone who can work efficiently with minimal supervision and at a high level of quality
- You have a personal sense of pride in your work
- Positivity is your middle name! You have a great attitude and are a trustworthy person
- You have strong relationship building skills and want to see our clients succeed!
- You thrive in a team environment
- You’re at work and on time, on a day to day basis
We’re Especially Interested If…
You are fluent in any other European language (i.e. Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch)
Why Join Us?
- We love our internal hires! You’ll have opportunities to advance within a fast-growing company
- We have the potential for quarterly bonuses and raises as well as employee referral bonuses
- We are an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- We have a convenient office location in a developing/growing area: walking distance from S Adlershof (Berlin) S-Bahn, tram and bus station
- We have a vibrant new office and a diverse working environment
- We offer an unlimited working contract
- We offer part-time and full-time positions
- Continuous learning and improvement! We provide ongoing SEO and digital marketing training
- We have a FUN culture! Team lunches, ping-pong table, team/office parties, and free drinks/fresh fruit/snacks. Also, don’t forget to join us on our outdoor balcony for after-work drinks! Could it get any better?
After our hiring team reviews your application, you’ll receive an email from us letting you know the next steps in our hiring process. Sometimes, the email can filter into spam folders. So, if you don’t hear back from us within a day or two of applying, check your spam folder or whitelist emails coming from Boostability so you don’t miss us!
We look forward to receiving your application!