Growth Engineer (w/m/d) B2B
Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million talents across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’500 employers and a team of 200+ HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer for you
An impactful role in a high growth company: As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will get deep insights into lead generation and marketing automation in a fast growing company. You drive innovation and create a state of the art web experience to bring our conversion rate to the next level.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful, inclusive and people-focused culture.
🎯 What you can contribute
- You own CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and be the go-to-person of our website
- You run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimize the user journey
- You contribute actively to the planning and development of our Growth strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring UX tests
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new Growth, Design and MarTech trends
🤩 What you need to bring
- You bring valuable experience working in Conversion Rate Optimisation, growth, product, or front end dev roles
- You are numbers-driven and a true A/B Testing champion looking for statistical significance in optimizing our acquisition KPIs
- You bring a strong entrepreneurial mindset that challenges the status quo to reach your goal
- You are C2 level in English. Additionally C2 level German is preferred.
🙌 What our employees also like about us
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbaticalPerks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.
Your advantages as part of HeyVolution:
- Job security: over 2,500 corporate clients & over €20 million in funding.
- New Work: Flexible working hours, incl. home office arrangements.
- Fair payment: We offer a performance-based compensation. At least once a year your salary will be adjusted accordingly.
- A great office in a perfect location at Kreuzberg\’s Paul-Lincke-Ufer in Berlin with delicious lunch spots & lively markets
- High-quality equipment: standing desk, cell phone, laptop, headset, etc.
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.