Thanks for checking out the job opening for Growth Manager! We are looking for an ambitious new team member to bring the Bliq Ride app to the next level, internationally.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficient today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and the power of technology!
What will I be doing?
- As part of the Bliq Ride team, you will be in charge of bringing Bliq Ride to new markets, fully responsible for core growth KPIs.
- Build up and lead a growth team to execute our launch playbook in new cities.
- Develop and roll-out growth hacks and marketing campaigns, lead optimization projects.
- Work closely with our product and engineering team in order to maximize impact of growth initiatives.
What person are we looking for?
- You have 2 to 3+ years of in-depth growth and conversion optimization experience, ideally with a mobile product and applying different business models.
- You have an outstanding data-driven mindset; you live and breathe performance analytics.
- You are extremely self-driven, highly professional personality with utmost expectations towards yourself and your work.
- You are an unconventional problem-solver with a hands-on attitude and work experience in a demanding high-growth environment.
- You are fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus.
- You are willing to travel for work related purposes.
What do we offer in return?
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- An open minded and fun work environment.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects.
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, free lunches, and more…
Please use the link provided to apply. Applicants who apply without a Typeform application will not be considered for the position.