Palta is a global mobile health&wellbeing ecosystem. Over the last 5 years, Palta has launched such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 40 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (#1 fasting app in the US). Currently, Palta fuels the growth of 9 mobile apps, all focused on digital health&wellbeing market. More than 600 Palta employees work across Europe in UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries.
Zing.coach, a newly founded Health & Fitness startup in Palta ecosystem, is looking for a Growth Manager to help us keep up with our challenging growth rate.
Zing.coach is built on top of a custom chatbot engine and a set or recommender systems. As a company we aim at improving our technology by building a better platform that helps our users to exercise better and achieve their health goals.
Why working at Zing is awesome:
- Passionate and highly skilled international team,
- Ability to join a company disrupting the fitness industry at a very early stage,
- Zing is supported by a large and stable investor,
- Equity for each team member,
- Market level comp,
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-first approach, loyal sick leave policy,
- English speaking environment.
What you will do:
- Responsible for CRO to deliver continuous improvements to Zing’s user acquisition funnel and beyond,
- Prepare a pipeline of experiments to try on the landing page,
- Gather insights in the right connection between UA and funnel (metrics, optimization points, traffic sources),
- Work in collaboration with engineering, design and marketing teams to create improvements to website,
- Develop a deep understanding of users’ needs through user research, gathering customer feedback, and analyzing usage metrics,
- Optimize funnels with focus on growth,
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends with regards to UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Extensive experience as a product marketing/ growth manager working on mobile customer-facing digital products at scale,
- Demonstrated results of scaling a software application using product growth principles,
- Passion for and deep understanding of data and the ability to efficiently access and analyze it,
- You’re excited to work on product positioning to ensure that we are effectively articulating our value to customers,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.