Head of Brand
Head of Brand
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin HQ
ABOUT THIS ROLE
At Medbelle, we are building the digital hospital of the future, providing elective medical procedures with a fully digitised, personal and patient-first experience. We are here to raise the standard of secondary care and make it accessible to all.
As we believe that all patients deserve better, we are rebuilding the patient experience for elective medical procedures from scratch (currently orthopaedic, ophthalmic & cosmetic surgery). We recruit world-class surgeons and provide operating space from selected facilities – while providing an outstanding, digital-first and transparent patient experience and friendly personnel on hand to guide each patient every step of the way. We build technology that integrates the entire patient journey for providers, to reduce costs, make their lives much easier and, therefore, improve elective procedures across the quadruple aim: better outcomes, better patient experience, lower costs, better provider experience. At Medbelle, we believe in simpler, smarter, more personal healthcare for everybody.
To achieve this vision, we are now scaling the Medbelle brand in the entire UK territory, therefore, we are looking for a Head of Brand to join us. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will take ownership of our Brand and e-reputation, improve and maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives as well as internal & external communication. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for adapting and scaling our B2C & B2B brand strategy and leading our PR, content and social media efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Brand implementation & consistency
- You will ensure the proper use of style guides & brand guidelines and improve our communication on our B2C & B2B value proposition
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
Planning and execution of all public communications and media actions
- Increasing our online presence through PR, social marketing, events and content creation
Brand & product marketing support
- Ensuring brand positioning & consistency in product development, improving our USP, value proposition messaging and supporting new product launches as well as developing new opportunities (Co-branding & Collaborations)
Creative direction, creation & project management
- Conceptualising, creating and managing end-to-end creative processes for different channels with full ownership of social media, PR & content
- Brand monitoring, patient satisfaction surveys and campaigns performances
WHO YOU ARE
- British English speaker (native level)
- Strong copywriting & communication skills
- Hands-on creative with a strong business acumen & pragmatism
- High level of empathy and brand sensitivity
- Deep understanding of PR & Social Media channel management
- Strong creative mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Comfortable with Adobe suite or comparable creative suite
- CRM experience
- Design sensibility
- CMS experience
- Join a small and experienced team that is reinventing itself just before a big growth phase – this is your chance to have a big impact and to grow your responsibility very quickly
- Work in a team that values data validity & statistics as well as a collaborative culture
- Help patients with problems that define their lives and raise the standard of healthcare – with colleagues who are as passionate about this as you are
- Flexible home office arrangements, also post-COVID
- A friendly social culture with regular team events, lunches, brunches and after-work drinks
- See more below in the OUR CULTURE section
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Total duration: 1-3 weeks
We believe in giving everyone an equal chance. This is why we start our process with a case study so you can show that you are the best fit for the position. We want to find out if you have the necessary skills, independent of your background, gender, ethnicity, age etc. and take active steps to reduce bias in our recruitment process.
- Case study: You’ll talk to our CMO and get some tasks to demonstrate your development skills.
– 1 creative task : conceptualisation & Creation
– 1 Copywriting & Strategy task
- Video interview: The goal of this video interview is to learn more about you and what you are looking for. This call is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Medbelle and the role so that we can both evaluate if there is a mutual fit.
- Panel interview: You’ll get to know the people you will be working with, also outside your direct team and everyone will get a good grasp if working together would be enjoyable.
- Cultural match: You will talk to our co-founder Daniel to make sure we’re a cultural match.
- Reference calls: We might ask you for the contact details of some of your prior managers, coworkers, and employees.
Ideal start date: 16/08/2021
Apply here: https://medbelle.jobs.personio.de/job/411207?_pc=253300#apply
Apply for this position
At Medbelle, we are building the digital hospital of the future.
We have redesigned the treatment journey for elective surgeries from scratch to provide a fully-digitised yet personal experience for both patients and providers.
For patients, we are the surgery provider of choice. We work with world-class surgeons and rent operating space from selected facilities to provide patients with the best possible care – with friendly Medbelle personnel on-hand to guide them every step of the way.
For providers, we are the partner they can rely on. We build technology and processes that integrate the entire patient journey, reducing costs and enabling them to fully focus on medical outcomes and patient care.
Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare and make it accessible to all.
We do this by building a digital hospital that improves secondary care across the quadruple aim: better outcomes, better patient experience, lower costs, and a better provider experience.
As of today, we have provided surgeries to thousands of patients, have a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 92, and are the best-rated medical provider in the UK on Trustpilot (http://bit.ly/medbelle_trustpilot). Our patients regularly tell us how much our work has impacted their life and it’s these heartwarming testimonials that continuously motivate us to give our very best.
We started Medbelle in 2016 and have since assembled a team of doctors, digital experts, nurses, managers and programming boffs.
We are a team of all ages, beliefs, backgrounds and interests; there are musicians, artists, students, fitness fanatics, mothers and fathers.
Everyone is encouraged to fulfil their professional ambitions while making an impact for our patients and working towards a brighter future for healthcare.
2 Office dogs
Alone you go fast, together you go far: We celebrate strong individual performance – but we believe that it is only the first step towards success. Extraordinary results require that talented individuals collaborate, with strong opinions weakly held and with a shared commitment to do whatever is best to achieve our joint mission.
Caring for our patients means caring for our team: Our goal is to make our patients feel cared for and provide them with a safe patient journey. We achieve this best when our team is happy. We want to empower our team members to grow professionally and personally, to maintain a sustainable workload and to be able to take care of their physical and mental wellbeing. This is why we provide perks such as an Urban Sports Club membership (a Berlin-wide gym and sports membership), German Lessons for A1 & A2, a subscription to the Headspace meditation app, a Yoga/Meditation sanctuary in the office, a monthly Personal Development Budget, Quarterly Awards and a Medbelle Library.
Work is best when your colleagues are friends: We spend most of our waking time at work, so we might as well make it quality time. Many of our team members have become good friends and like spending time together during and after work, even after they become Medbelle Alumni. We try to foster this with weekly office brunches, team lunches, Friday beers and quarterly team events.
If this role, our mission, and our culture resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
We are also open to general applications from extraordinary candidates.
If you want to learn more about us, here are some links to get you started:
Video: What we do – http://bit.ly/medbelle_video
Trustpilot: Best-rated medical provider in the UK – What our patients say – http://bit.ly/medbelle_trustpilot
Glassdoor: What our team members say – http://bit.ly/medbelle_glassdoor
Medbelle on TechCrunch – http://bit.ly/medbelle_techcrunch
Apply here: https://medbelle.jobs.personio.de/job/411207?_pc=253300#apply