Head of Marketing
Aklamio is looking for its first Head of Marketing. A professional that will guide us in how to implement successful B2B marketing strategies, strengthen our communication and branding as well as laying the foundation to build a team.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Stability: a permanent full-time contract
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us.
- Build, develop and lead a team focused on maximising B2B opportunities globally
- Help us develop and refine our targeting and segmentation, and to identify, produce or adapt marketing assets and thought leadership to drive demand
- Design ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead-nurturing campaigns to fill the sales funnel with qualified leads
- Understand and integrate content-driven transactional automatised marketing activities
- Create a strong reporting and success measurement system for B2B marketing
- Continuously optimize campaigns with performance marketing best practices and provide creative leadership for all marketing executions
- Create an effective brand marketing strategy to establish the Aklamio brand to the outside leveraging Google rankings, blog visibility, relevant events and PR by thought leadership and compelling content
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing, especially in Thought Leadership, Demand Generation and Lead Nurturing, and ideally from a high-growth SaaS
- Awesome communication skills with fluency in English and German. Any other language would be a big plus.
- Stakeholders management skills and an ability to form realistic goals and create clear alignment and commitment.
- You have proven experience in managing, developing, and scaling marketing teams
- You bring a hands-on mentality – and the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get things done