Head of Marketing // Egopulse
Egopulse is a communication platform that helps doctors care for their patients through digital tools.
A couple months ago, an 83 year old patient who uses our product sent us a feature request, concluding by saying “I can communicate well with my doctor. That’s good for old people”. This week, doctors and patients made potentially life-changing appointments on our app. Today, patients got answers, medication, referral forms and lab results through our platform.
Tomorrow, we hope to connect patients and doctors to their pharmacies, to elderly homes and other care providers.
We’ve kind of soft launched our product earlier this year and are now looking into bringing it to the market over the next couple of months. In order to do this, we’re currently looking for someone to take the lead on all our marketing initiatives.
- Define, and drive execution of our Marketing strategy.
- Build and lead our Sales and Marketing team
- Coordinate and manage all PR, Sales and Marketing activities, across all channels, online and offline (Web, Print, Events…)
- Work closely with our product, support and research teams to ensure what we build is what our customers need and want.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of Marketing and Communications experience at least. It’s not that we care much about the exact number of years, but we’re looking for someone who can kickstart and drive this department. Someone who can define a strategy, build a team and make things happen. If you have less experience but still feel you could do the job, please don’t be shy !
- Native German storyteller, with excellent writing chops. This is a must.
- Excellent English level.
- Experience across all Marketing channels, from direct sales to above the line communications.
- Experience in the Healthcare sector would be a big plus.
What we offer
- An opportunity to influence and contribute to a platform that has a very concrete impact on people’s lives.
- A chance to build a Marketing department from scratch.
- A highly dynamic work environment, with a remote friendly culture.
- An international and diverse team, with a nice mix of experience and personalities, including former medical assistants, software industry veterans (Adobe, Atlassian, Deutsche Telekom, Charité Hospital, IBM…) and even a Medical Doctor.
- Travel opportunities, notably to Vietnam
- An attractive salary and benefits, matching experience and market rates.
If this all sounds interesting to you, awesome ! We look forward receiving your application by email at [email protected] Drop us an email with your resume and any information you think would be relevant, and we’ll get back to you asap.