Head of Marketing (f/m/d*) German speaking
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative all-in-one HR Software that makes the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedback to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
💥Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
As Head of Marketing, you will ensure that we become the clear number 1 in HR software for blue collar SMB in the German market within the next 12 months, both in terms of sales and in terms of brand awareness. You form and lead the best marketing team in Germany and continuously develop it. You define measurable goals for your department, your employees and yourself and achieve them by using the budget provided in a targeted and measurable manner and continuously improving efficiency by consistently using a data-and hypothesis-based go-to-market approach.
Together with your team, you will ensure the long-term achievement of the overarching goals at all times and continually develop the team as such as well as all relevant processes and structures in order to secure our medium and long-term growth.
This role will suit you if you are self-driven, creative, a team player and have a start-up mindset: build a bike while riding it!
Your main responsibilities are:
- You lead the existing marketing team and continuously develop it (career path development)
- You also manage our freelancers
- You define the overarching marketing goals.
- Team goals at quarterly and annual level.
- You are responsible for the entire marketing budget, both for performance and brand.
- You are responsible for the development of team members in a measurable way using qualitative and quantitative standards.
- You create and follow a clear, comprehensible careers paths for your team members and creat a working atmosphere in which colleagues feel comfortable and which enables them to achieve top performance and maximum motivation.
- You create clearly defined roles and responsibilities within the marketing team, which allow individual colleagues to achieve great things.
- We are growing quickly, so our marketing team is also growing quickly. You are responsible for the growth of the team.
- Using clearly measurable test and fail/hypothesis testing, you continuously develop and optimise Kenjo marketing in a measurable way.
- You are responsible for the entire media mix, manage it efficiently and continuously develop and optimize it.
- You make Kenjo the best-known brand in Germany and use all relevant channels, from influencers to common social media channels to more traditional media such as posters, cinema and DooH.
- You report directly to the management and are a member of the leadership team.
- You have your numbers under control at all times and therefore always manage to react adequately to changing circumstances in a timely manner
For all these exciting tasks and responsibilities, you have a lot of freedom for your ideas, you enjoy super modern workplaces, great career prospects and remuneration with flexible working time models.
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Excel communicating in German and English in both written and spoken form.
- Several years of experience in Performance Marketing Management, preferable in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Initial experience in structured coaching and further development of team members.
- Ideally you have already worked in sales for some time.
- Strong experience with common analytics, tracking tools, and ideally attribution models.
- You act, lead, and evaluate based on clear KPIs.
- You are very analytical.
- You pursue a rigorous Go-to-Market approach based on hypothesis.
- You want more. You want to grow and develop your career in a fast-paced, high risk-reward environment.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Benefits… duh
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Learning and development budget
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
P.S If this sounds interesting, please feel free to apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you’re not sure you’re the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table.
We’d love to hear from you!