Head of Marketing (m/f/x)
kununu engage is an employee feedback tool that measures the mood of employees to help companies create better working conditions for their employees and become more successful. As a subsidiary of kununu.com and NEW WORK SE, we aim to be globally successful with our product. Become part of our startup in Berlin and take responsibility as Head of Marketing!
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You are responsible for the overall marketing strategy with a focus on lead generation and lead management.
- Together with the Managing Director you will define the marketing plan and budget.
- You create a clear content marketing strategy.
- You ideate and set up tests to expand kununu engage to international markets.
- You constantly experiment with new marketing channels and growth opportunities.
- You manage and develop a team of full-time employees, freelancers and working students.
- You implement and optimize marketing automation with HubSpot (e.g. create and optimize lead nurturing campaigns, lead scores, etc.).
- You create, analyze and optimize e-mail campaigns.
- You are our internal and external brand ambassador and rethink the positioning within the New Work SE universe.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an online marketing role, ideally within the HRtech industry. You have already operated in international markets.
- You are an expert with data analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel…). A good understanding of Salesforce and HubSpot is a big plus. You have experience in running content marketing.
- You have experience in building, managing and developing a team.
- You have strong analytical as well as conceptional skills and take your decisions based on data.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills form the basis of your professional success.
- Your profile is completed by your fluent English skills – German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- As a subsidiary of NEW WORK SE (formerly XING SE) and kununu, we have strong partners at our side. Our mission is to create better working conditions for employees with kununu engage.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion.
- We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work and to take our online marketing to a new level.
- In our startup in the heart of Berlin you will find flat hierarchies and open cooperation. You can also organize your working hours flexibly.
- You can expect a wide range of different tasks, state-of-the-art marketing tools, uncomplicated interaction with one another and a variety of opportunities to contribute your own ideas.
- We offer you numerous training opportunities, regular team events and a lot of fun at work.