Head of Performance Marketing
ABOUT SKILL YOGA
Skill Yoga is a digital yoga training system designed for the needs of athletes from other sports. Located in Berlin Kreuzberg, we are a start-up with an international and fast-growing user base. We were able to get some of the brightest talents on board (Freeletics, Gymondo) and have secured funding from leading sports tech investors. To bring more yoga to more people and to take the company to the next level, we are now looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to join us on our exciting journey.
WHY WE ARE BUILDING A YOGA COMPANY
At Skill Yoga we are driven by our passion for human potential. Yoga goes a step further than other forms of exercise by combining aspects from physical training like strength, mobility and skill training with mental development, breath and mindfulness. Our vision is to help athletes of all levels who feel excluded from current Yoga culture to benefit from accessible, functional and down to earth Yoga training to improve their life and performance.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
As the person in charge of our marketing budget, you will play a decisive role in growing our userbase from 150 000 to 5 000 000 and fueling the company’s economic success. You will be working directly with the founders, plenty of room to unfold your potential and an atmosphere built on trust and friendship will make you jump out of bed every day. You will create real value for real people and you will be part of a very talented and driven team. Joining us is the fastest way to learn how to launch a successful and international startup.
How you’ll contribute
- Define & execute a marketing strategy that will attract new customers and new opportunities
- Manage web and mobile user acquisition- and retargeting campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Run analytics on a weekly basis, draw conclusions and set up the campaigns optimizing on ROAS
- You work closely with the creative team to systematically create new video content and generate new ideas based on data-driven insights
- You deliver core user journey optimizations by running A/B tests throughout all platforms with the aim of improving conversion and ultimately achieve incremental revenue
- You explore new growth opportunities with influencers or affiliate marketing to support your social media campaigns.
- Working with iT and external partners you set up business analytics to understand customer behaviour from the first touchpoint to the conversion
- You build, grow and lead a team of high potential marketers with an interest in yoga
What you bring
- 5+ years of practical experience in performance marketing with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple-digits paid marketing budgets for Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Experience in app subscription marketing. A background from digital training is a plus.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to recognize patterns and derive valuable conclusions
- You have a clear data-driven mindset, are able to create marketing budgets and KPI’s and integrate them into the business context
- You identify with our goals and mission – you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness, and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to inspire people to lead a happy and healthy life
- You have experience in managing teams
- You understand lifestyle brands and testing amazing content excites you
- You are curious and closely follow the latest (performance) marketing trends and best practices (CRO, UX, bidding, etc.)
- Learn directly from working with the founders and shape the vision of the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of shares trough our VSOP
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation days (you’re part of the team, not just an employee)
- Team trips (we love to surf and hike…and do Yoga of course)
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard