Head of PPC // autobiz
Founded in 2004, autobiz is an innovative start-up and leader in automotive valuation. Its know-how in big-data analysis has led it to develop a range of solutions to assist professionals worldwide in used-car sales, rental and insurance. The company is also a pioneer in the car-buying business through its site autobiz.fr, which is also available in Spain and Italy.
In early 2017, the PSA Group decided to invest in autobiz as a minority shareholder. This strategic decision made autobiz a key partner in PSA’s ambitious “Push-to-pass” roadmap, whose objectives include doubling its worldwide used-car sales by 2020. autobiz is fully engaged in the success of this objective.
As part of its current expansion, autobiz is recruiting a Head of PPC.
autobiz is seeking ambitious candidates who want be part of a rapidly expanding company in the digital and big data sector.
The Head of PPC will join the Acquisition and Conversion team (Performance Team) in charge of online and offline sales growth.
Position and responsibilities:
As Head of PPC, reporting to the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for the pay per click campaigns growth (Paid Search, Retargeting and other PPC Display marketing platforms) .
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and implement an integrated PPC strategy: Analyze marketing and sales performances and implement a strategy in order to reach our business plan objectives
- Manage operation of campaigns and monitor budget
- Design optimal campaign structures for Paid Search, Retargeting and other PPC Display marketing platforms
- Write adverts, manage banners production and construct an effective keyword coverage
- Devise an efficient bidding strategy and manage the daily bidding process
- Analyse, optimize performance:
- Analyse results and continually optimise campaigns according to KPIs identified using the test and learn method: Fine-tune ads and improve the keyword matrix, Optimize geographical/device/time targeting and bid adjustments, A/B test ads and landing pages
- Develop acquisition synergies: Help develop synergies between acquisition channels (email, SEO, affiliation) in order to maximize the gross margin across channels
- Implement an efficient reporting process and monitor the main KPIs
- Monitor the competition and share best practices: Monitor online marketing technology, competition, best practices and trends in order to identify and share optimisation and growth opportunities
- At least a master’s degree, ideally in marketing, a previous experience of 3-6 years in PPC marketing.
- Expertise in AdWords, retargeting platforms, bidding management tools, Google Analytics as well as some experience with Adwords scripts, attribution modeling and statistical analysis.
- Strong interest in working as a fully engaged team member in a rapidly expanding company.
- Focus on ROI and a taste for a challenge.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and analysis.
- Fast learning
Contract type: full-time permanent
Location: Berlin, Germany