Head of SEO & Content Marketing // MedBelle
My name is Sebastian and I am the Head of Growth at Medbelle, where we\’re building the world\’s first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganized and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes make it a struggle to keep up with advancing technology, resulting in a bad experience for patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch to provide you with the outstanding level of patient care we would love to experience ourselves.
With our technology, we revolutionize the way patients interact with the healthcare system by providing a highly personal experience from start to finish. With Medbelle, you can enjoy a smooth, pleasant journey whilst allowing your doctors and surgeons to focus on providing you with outstanding medical and surgical care.
Now – where do you come in? Chances are you’re a great fit if you:
- have at least 3 years of professional SEO and content marketing experience as well as leading teams
- have a proven track record of building up SEO and Content Marketing, ideally in the UK market
- are an on-page and off-page optimisation expert
- have a good understanding of website analytics and are experienced with SEO tools
- have a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Ideally from a top-tier university
- are a great communicator with strong leadership skills and are fluent in English
Your key responsibilities will include:
- defining Medbelle’s strategy for SEO and user-generated content.
- developing and improving content initiatives with an analytical approach to fuel organic growth of our community.
- planning, creating and distributing content throughout several channels.
- development of tracking concepts to measure success based on previously defined KPIs.
- prioritizing of budgets, resources, and projects.
What the crew is like & why I love working here:
By uniting the brightest minds in the industry with an insatiable passion for building the best possible patient experience, we have created a big family of healthcare professionals, engineers, and entrepreneurs that are striving towards bringing healthcare to the twenty-first century. We\’re a small and truly international team with a strong focus on numbers and growth, but also love to do fun stuff and spend time together outside the office. As a typical Berlin startup, this comes with the typical perks and benefits: free coffee & British tea, fruits, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we better not talk about here.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, on-site interview with me and chat with the founders in one week. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sebastian (Head of Growth)