Influencer Marketing Manager // Fy
Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world’s best emerging brands, designers and artists.
We help people discover and shop products they’ve never seen before whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups and the ex-leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We are a small but passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.
We are aiming to grow 10x over the next 12 months through a mix of launching new countries, categories and marketing channels. One of our key objectives is to do that by massively improving the way we use non-paid channels to build awareness for Fy! as well as using influencers to produce relevant, cool imagery for our brands.
You’ll have hit the ball out the park if, in the first 12 months we’ve:
- We’ve significantly increased our organic audience reach – from our own social channels, influencers on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and from product placements in relevant digital press
- We have a great brand ambassador and influencer programme up and running
What you’ll be up to?
This highly entrepreneurial role will evolve but to give you a flavour here’s what you should expect to be working on:
- Develop and manage our influencer and brand ambassador programmes
- Identifying and recruiting influencers who are relevant to the Fy! audience and categories who could work with Fy! on long term partnerships
- Producing creative briefs and direction for influencers including product selections across multiple categories
- Develop and executing on product placement campaigns to get Fy! products and brands featured by sites such as Buzzfeed, Apartment Therapy, Refinery29
- Own influencer marketing reporting and analysis to help us continually optimise and improve influencer marketing
- Input into merchandising and growth strategy
- When appropriate we may expect you to hire, manage and upskill lead a team
Who are we looking for?
You’ll love it here if:
- Above all else you’re ambitious and want to make something amazing
- You’re interested in new, emerging brands especially in the design, homeware or accessories space
- You thrive on delivering large amounts of work and juggling multiple projects – we launch many brands a week so need to operate more like Buzzfeed than Vogue
- You geek out over one or all of interior design, fashion, art, women’s style or pop culture – we’re a multi-category retailer so you’ll be working with influencers on a broad range of categories
- You’re obsessive about social media
And more specifically:
- You’ve got at least 2 years relevant experience working in influencer marketing for a brand, creative agency or influencer agency or in a creatively focused sales role
- You’ve run influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish and understand the industry
- You’ve got a deep understanding of what makes influencers tic and what makes for thumb-stopping creative on each channel
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)…
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – fundraising, marketing, sales, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Competitive salary and options – we’re thinking huge and hope it pays out for all.