Influencer & PR Manager for Germany // TechStyle
As the Influencer & PR Manager for Germany you will be entrepreneurial in your approach to an exciting marketing channel; you will be responsible for building brand awareness with key regional fashion influencers, hosting the most exciting events, that everyone wished they had a golden ticket for and the running of events and campaigns! You’ll also be managing a support role and help to drive the wider business, team and individual members goals forward.
TechStyle Fashion Group is an online subscription fashion retailer that carries selections of shoes, handbags, jewelry and athleisure sportswear. It offers a VIP personalized shopping experience based on members’ specified fashion preferences.
We are currently looking for an Influencer & PR Manager for Germany to join our Communications team, to manage Influencer and PR of the following brands: Fabletics, JustFab and Savage X Fenty.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive the communications strategy for the German market to meet brand objectives and deliver high impact
- Advise on best practice for the market and ensure the strategy is in line with the broader EU communications strategy
- Be a confident and a key brand ambassador – being able to sell brands externally, be a brand champion
- Act as an ambassador and spokesperson for all brands with key media
- Build strong working relationship across a broad range of media including the traditional and online press
- Actively seek innovative opportunities for us to communicate our brands to a digitally savvy customer
- Manage the PR, Influencer and social budgets for all brands in Germany
- Identifying, building and maintaining deep relationships with key media, influencers and brand partners and helping to drive strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Driving and executing PR and influencer strategies to support brand-level priority concepts, products, campaigns, events, and corporate initiatives
- Leading the fusion of editorial and social storytelling as new way of category communication
- Working closely across the Social Media, Marketing and Commercial teams to maximize opportunities in the German market
- Work closely with the Social Media managers to ensure we’re telling an EU story across all social channels
- Managing samples process, gifting opportunities and event logistics with wider team
- Give recommendation on events and lead and drive all local event opportunities
- Writing media alerts and press releases
- Protect, enhance brand reputation internally and externally
- At least 5 years multi-level managerial experience
- Previously worked across the fashion/beauty/wellness sector with a balance of creative, strategic and executional strengths.
- Experienced writing press releases and proven success of managing PR events and affiliate campaigns
- Comfortable managing the process of creative ideation and execution of campaigns across social, digital and PR platforms.
- Able to communicate across different areas of the brand, including liaising with international teams
- Your core competence will be in understanding the ever-shifting online landscape – and knowing where best to place TechStyle activities within it.
Why Work for Us?
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s six portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 , Savage X Fenty and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you’re passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities a on our jobs page. At TechStyle we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
What Are Our Core Values?
We believe living these 7 cornerstones will make us successful:
Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do
Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others
Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind
Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals
Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others’ concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success
Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results
Let’s Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others’ best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude