International expansion manager for German-speaking markets
Weglot is a SaaS tech start-up that turns any website into a multilingual one. It removes tech-related pain points and offers a simple, user-friendly interface to manage translations and grow your brand internationally.
Founded by Rémy Berda and Augustin Prot in 2016, Weglot simplifies website translation with a powerful and turnkey no code solution. Weglot is used by more than 60,000 website owners, marketing teams and web developers all over the world.
We’re building the best multilingual service for website owners. With our API-based solution, we make it easier to open websites to the world!
- Become the Weglot ambassador for the DACH region. This mission will allow you to cover both marketing and sales topics and to have a real impact on the development of a company in an international context.
- Take part in Weglot’s development in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Participate in the creation and promotion of marketing content such as articles and videos in German
- Be the Weglot representative at events (online & offline) around the DACH region. You’ll be our voice and face for specific web and entrepreneur events.
- Pitch the Weglot solution to German-speaking web agencies and potential customers
- Propose and build anything you consider relevant to develop Weglot in the DACH region
- You’ll be the support in Germany for the Weglot team based in Paris, and the privileged point of contact for Weglot’s German audience.
- We’re looking for a real multitasker and proactive person to develop new ways to make Weglot grow in the DACH region from scratch.
- High familiarity with the website development universe (CMS, experience in / with a third party/SaaS solution is a big plus)
- You have experience in Business Development and/or Marketing in the DACH region preferably in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Native German speaker & fluent in English
- Good writing and speaking skills in both languages
- You have a good relationship with both partners and potential customers. Having existing connections with members of the website creation and entrepreneurial community is a plus
Great opportunity to participate in the development of a fast growing company, in direct relation with the Marketing & Sales team of Weglot, based in Paris. You will lead the DACH expansion almost from scratch and contribute to the international expansion strategy. The proposed mission allows you to deal with several marketing and sales topics in a truly international context.
This is not a full time job. Initially the collaboration will be in the form of freelance missions paid according to the mission and your profile. This position may evolve into a part-time job.