International Support Specialist (m/f/d) // ctrl QS
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team.
Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best.
A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 80 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English.
We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Solving problems. You will support our clients in managing their digital activities by handling their requests on digital topics. You will manage the requests through ticketing systems, email, chat function or via the phone. To fix our clients’ issues, you will also coordinate with various of our partners including developing, technical and creative agencies.
- Connecting. You will represent the interests from our clients’ headquarters in local markets while you equally ensure to understand and transmit local needs back to HQ. You are keen to understand the brand image of our client and to protect it through ensuring that processes and guidelines are met.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
- Supporting teams globally. Through your expert support, you drive digital savviness with our clients’ local affiliates. You ensure our clients gain system proficiency in their content management systems, eCRM tools, tracking tools and support them in managing their digital marketing activities.
- Ensuring quality. You ensure quality objectives are met and deliver excellent service by providing solutions to requests in a proactive, helpful and professional manner always. You competently coordinate and manage requests and small projects with clients and partner agencies.
- Building relationships. You will build a professional and positive relationship with the teams of our clients and partners.
- Keeping ahead of digital trends. You keep abreast of digital developments, trends and emerging technologies to provide up-to-date support and consultation to our clients.
What you can offer
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication and relationship building. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural dynamic surrounding. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Problem solving. You are innovative when it comes to finding solutions and workarounds to our clients’ problems. You communicate your solutions charmingly and implement them skillfully.
- Eye for detail. You have a detailed oriented and accurate working style and nothing slips your attention.
- Digital savviness. Understanding of digital technologies and experience in working with tools (ideally content management systems). Strong digital affinity and passion for technical solutions. You are eager to dive into complex state-of the art system worlds.
- Love for quality and service oriented mindset. You genuinely enjoy helping others to solve their problems and providing great quality.
- Ownership. You are ready to take on accountability and ownership of what you are doing. You request background information to fulfill your tasks even better. If necessary, you question briefings and workflows in a positive, constructive and solution-oriented way.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Experience in the digital work environment, preferably in working with content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs. Experience working in corporate environments is advantageous.
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story. Reap the fruits of your own initiatives, and see and feel the impact of what you do.
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long-term and profound client relationships. You will work closely with leading global brands, helping them to steer digital transformation in their organization.
- Learning and development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Work-life balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer opportunities to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Culture. We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Quality, Collaboration, Dynamism, Impact and Professionalism.
- Dream team. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Working environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts and yoga classes, team and company events, and more.