Junior Community Manager – Native German
Co-Tasker is a community marketplace for quick help and local services. In our platform, users can post tasks that they need help with, and other users can apply for these tasks, use their skills and earn money in return ⚡
We’re looking for a Junior Community Manager to join our team full time.
- Managing customer relations and strengthing our community. Emailing, picking up the phone and giving clients an unforgettable personal experience on the platform.
- Acquiring new users through various online and offline communities.
- Creating on-brand marketing campaigns and spreading awareness about Co-Tasker.
- Connecting with local businesses.
- Helping the team admin related tasks.
- You’re customer-focused and love speaking with people.
- You’re a quick learner who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- You’re focused and a perfectionist with fine details.
- You enjoy creative tasks.
- Not only are you passionate about your role but about the company you work for.
- You’re flexible and you enjoy the fact that every day can bring new challenges and different projects.
- Experience in a community management role/customer relations/content creation/marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Ideally in Business or Marketing Related Studies).
- Very important: Native German and fluent in English.
(You must be able to write and speak professionally in English. We ask you kindly to not apply if this doesn’t apply to you.)
Please send your CV and cover letter (about why you would be a good fit as Co-Tasker’s Junior Community Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org