Junior Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d) // Chal-Tec
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You analyze the user behaviour within our online shops, the whole customer journey as well as the buying process.
- You assist with creating test hypotheses, their prioritization and with the test development and launch.
- You learn how to set up A/B- tests and evaluate them.
- You gain knowledge of how to realize personalization in an E-Commerce company.
- You already gained first experience in the field of Performance Marketing and you have strong interest in strategic digital testing.
- You know common tests like A/B-, A/B/n- and MV – tests.
- You are experienced in working with a web analytic tool, such as Google Analytics.
- You work process- and goal-oriented with an analytical mindset.
- You are one fire for digital projects and thirsty for knowledge.
- You are fluent in English.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
Please fill out our online application form:
We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland