Junior Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f/d) // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Junior Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f/d)
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world’s biggest eCommerce players including Footlocker, ASOS, and Urban Outfitters. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau and New York City offices.
// Your responsibilities
- After receiving comprehensive onboarding sessions, you train our clients in the fundamentals of online marketing
- Working with our Online Marketing Managers, you create and optimize wide-ranging Paid Search Campaigns (PPC) for our clients
- You share the best-practices of our tool — and hold training sessions for clients where necessary
- You carefully analyze campaign performances and report on them in convincing presentations
- You make ads even more efficient by researching keywords and market trends
// Your profile
- Ideally, you’ve gained first-hand experience in Online Marketing—where you cultivated a strong interest in Search Engine Advertising (SEA/PPC)
- You’ve successfully completed your studies in marketing, business administration or a related field
- You have a great affinity for numbers and solid Microsoft Excel skills
- You speak either English OR German on a native-level; any additional languages are a plus
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who craves responsibility
// What we offer
- We offer exciting challenges and encourage your personal development. Expect extensive training and regular feedback
- You take responsibility from day one, working in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people, representing over 40 nationalities
- You get exposure to leading national and international eCommerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search.
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape Crealytics with your input and ideas
- You enjoy flexible working hours and depending on your tasks, the chance to work in our other offices – with accommodation provided
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application.