Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
There is a huge number of people who will experience challenges to their mental health during their lifetime. The vast majority will never seek help. We at Tilda are going to bridge this gap by building a digital offering to facilitate easy access to preventative programs and therapeutic solutions built upon a foundation of scientific methods.
Let’s make our society healthier and happier by becoming the go-to partner for mental well-being for middle-aged women.
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Expert to support us and own the delivery of our performance marketing campaigns. You must have excellent analytical skills and proven campaign management skills. This role combines hands-on campaign execution work with building plans for channel expansion & new channel tests.
- Deliver day-to-day performance marketing campaign operations across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Native etc.)
- Undertake keyword research and set up new campaigns to expand and accelerate current activity
- Set up of new channels from idea conception to first user acquisition and run tests across different platforms to tap into unique target groups
- Continuously monitor & optimize campaigns applying best practices, enabling efficient scaling of our channels
- Work closely with our in-house designers & network of creative suppliers to systematically create new ad content
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and a team of experienced freelancers to scale Tilda marketing campaigns
- Liaise and communicate with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) about campaign performance & optimisation
Tracking & analytics
- Develop and implement tracking and analytics in order to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and to drive optimization
- Verify campaign settings and tracking and take the necessary actions to solve any issues that might occur
- Work with data team to ensure accurate reporting and sound approach to media attribution
- Form conclusions and convincing arguments to improve KPIs and create accurate data-driven reports
- You have a performance Marketing track record with 1.5+ years of professional experience working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads (certification is a bonus)
- You know how to identify the right target audience and keywords, build well-structured campaigns and audience lists
- You know how attribution models work, can analyze a sales funnel and have first-hand experience with Google Tag Manager
- You are a Google Sheets and Analytics-pro with an investigative mindset
- You want to deepen your experience and have an interest in current trends and technologies in online marketing
- You are a self-starter, able to coordinate your own activities and also work in a team
- You possess excellent writing skills and professional working proficiency in German and a good command of English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.