Junior SEM Manager (m/f/d) // HomeToGo
Junior SEM Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior SEM Manager (m/f/d) with at least one year of relevant experience in search engine marketing and a track record of excellence to join our growing team in Berlin.
- You will be responsible for the performance of several of our paid search accounts.
- You will create and optimize campaigns and constantly improve them by executing tests and analyzing data via Excel and our other internal tools.
- You will manage campaign expenses, make sure we stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- You will collaborate with colleagues from other departments such as BI and IT (e.g. to set up reports)
- You have proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing or Yandex.
- You have relevant work experience with data-driven campaigns and their optimization using performance metrics.
- You are an analytic person and like to work with huge amounts of data.
- You have excellent English language skills. German is a plus.
- You know how to coordinate with internal/external parties on setting up feeds (e.g. dynamic display or product ads).
- Understanding the technical feed implementation is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meeting, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
- Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
How to apply
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!