Marketing Allrounder with a passion for Latin America // ventura TRAVEL
Ventura TRAVEL was founded to empower entrepreneurs to build up leading niche travel brands, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are strongly committed to sustainable tourism principles, to mitigate the environmental and cultural footprint of tourism. As a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands. All our brands actively live and share our core values to contribute to a business for the good cause.
Who we’re looking for:
- An online marketing all-rounder with a BIG PASSION for Latin America
- Native German, business proficiency in English, Spanish a huge plus
- You have min. 2 years of previous experience in online marketing
- You are a team player who is organized and can handle multiple projects at a time to meet the company’s objectives
- You are an excellent communicator that knows how to execute
- You have strong analytical and critical skills
- Positive attitude
These are your responsibilities:
- Alignment meetings with our brands puraventura & viventura to make them succeed
- Strategic & tactical planning of brand specific marketing activities across channels + coordination & execution
- Proactively push topics & projects for the brands in the company
- Controlling: detect issues (product & sales, website, marketing campaigns etc.) & fix them together with the brands
- Coordination & writing of content (website, blog, etc.)
- Paid Advertisement coordination
- Partnership Marketing
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- International Team and colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company’s profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
Confidentiality: Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.