3T helps tens of thousands of MongoDB developers and administrators with their everyday jobs by providing the finest MongoDB tools on the market. We guarantee the best compatibility with current and legacy releases of MongoDB, continue to deliver new features with every new software release, and provide high quality support. In 2019 we outgrew our original office and now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from over 20 nationalities.
About the job
As part of the Marketing team you’ll be the point person for developing insights from our application usage data and CRM (HubSpot) data. You will work closely with Customer Insights, Web & Digital and Customer Success. Specifically you’ll be responsible for:
- Making clear sense of our product usage data so colleagues can design plans of action
- Building customer engagement profiles that will help us deliver more of what users want
- Using Hubspot to make recommendations to optimise our communications with users
- Assisting in the design and analysis of surveys
- Finding the common signal in customer feedback from multiple sources, including Uservoice, tech support engagements and UX testing
- Creating in-depth presentations and reports on findings
- Distilling findings for the benefit of Marketing, Sales and Product Management
The position is full time and will be based in our Berlin office. Currently we’re mostly still working from home, but the expectation is we will settle into a hybrid WFH/Office model: two days a week minimum in the office and the rest from home.
Our team thrives on curiosity. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to ask questions or to follow an anomalous reading to find out what exactly is going on. We need people who are self-starters and have the drive to impact our continually improving product suite.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has more than one year’s experience with Hubspot or a similar CRM
- Can demonstrate strong quantitative analysis skills including multivariate statistical techniques
- Quickly intuits the commercial significance of data findings
- Can communicate those findings in strong, clear presentations
- Is handy and quick with spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Communicates effortlessly in English
Extra credit if you also have:
- Familiarity with MongoDB and/or related database technologies
- Experience with UX testing and/or customer research
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
What we offer
- A starting salary band of €48k – €55k depending on experience
- The opportunity to directly influence development of our globally popular MongoDB tools
- A great environment: Our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming
- A great space to work: Our new, modern office space offers free breakfast, fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, and snacks
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of annual vacation plus 24.12 and 31.12 off
- Free weekly German and English language courses for all employees on company time
- We sponsor 50% of the cost of your monthly public transportation ticket (for the Berlin area)
- Regular Team Events such as Team Quiz Nights, Summer and Christmas Party
- Discounts on various products through the corporate benefits program
In the current circumstances, all 3T staff are encouraged to work wherever suits them best, whether that is from home or in our head offices.
Contact us now
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply! Please send a brief introductory letter and a full CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.