Marketing Analyst (f/m/d)
Are you a born number cruncher? Do you have a sharp analytical mind? Then you might have found your calling. In your new role as a Marketing Analyst at Meister, you’ll work closely with our Marketing Department to bring a fresh new perspective to our online and offline marketing activities. You’ll be focused on improving our website and mobile tracking, mastering the funnel and taking marketing attribution to the next level. In collaboration with our growing Business Intelligence Team, you’ll play a key role in developing our analytical landscape. If you’re excited about the chance to showcase your skills in an environment that is built for you to shine, we’d love to hear from you!
What Makes You Special
- 3+ years’ experience. You have a proven track record as a data analyst, with at least 1 years’ experience in marketing analytics.
- Database expertise. Your advanced SQL skills mean you can seamlessly interact with complex databases.
- Google know-how. You have plenty of experience with Google Tag Manager and know your way around Google Analytics.
- Team spirit. Your outstanding skills in organization and communication don’t just fit Meister: they make us better.
Meister and You
- Find your place. We’re ambitious and well-funded: driving innovation and bringing value to users.
- Feel valued. Salaries at Meister fit your skills and experience. You’ll share in our success with an employee stock ownership option additional to your pay.
- Define your future. 10% time for personal development and a customizable training plan.
- Choose where. Work with us in Vienna and/or remotely in Austria or Germany. Full-remote possibilities for international team members.
- Choose when. Organize your work week as you like with our flexitime agreement.
- Choose how. Select your own hardware and join an agile environment that promotes autonomy.
- Get there. Public transport card or other commuter benefits.
- Stay healthy. Subsidized indoor, outdoor and wellness activities in Austria, Germany or the US.
- Relax. Extra vacation day on your birthday, plus December 24 and 31. Entitlement increases the longer you’re at Meister.
- Celebrate. Regular events, including an annual company retreat and frequent team activities.
Sounds Like the Perfect Fit?
Apply for This Job Today.