Marketing Analytics Manager (f/m/x)
Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances? It starts with opening a business bank account and leads to taking care of all painful tax issues. We want to make it easy to run your own business when being self-employed and offer tailored solutions that address the pressing and unique problems freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers to help with finances, taxes and savings. Now, we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
In your role as Marketing Analytics Manager you grow the business by having robust tracking across all channels, reliable attribution models and devise dashboards/reports which provide actionable insight.
You’ll join the Marketing department in an exciting phase of the company’s development. Earlier this year we announced our successful series B funding and we are investing resources in making sure that we make high quality/reliable analytics a critical component of decision-making within the Marketing team; this is where you come in!
About the job:
- You are the go-to-person for all marketing analytics implementations (e.g. Google Ads conversion tracking, facebook custom event creation, tracking for new acquisition channels) and work closely with our BI department
- You’ll ensure robust tracking across all acquisition channels
- You’ll maintain and optimise the existing Kontist attribution models
- You’ll conceptualise dashboards and reports which provide actionable insight
- You’ll educate the wider business on the effective use of analytics data to make data-driven decisions
- You have 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have strong experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- You have advanced excel skills
- You’re experienced with attribution modelling
- You have a high attention to detail and a track record of driving improvements in marketing analytics
- You are experienced in working with stakeholders across marketing, product and engineering
- You’re fluent in English (minimum C1)
How we show you our love:
- Grow with us! We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup and we will also give you a very steep learning curve in a short time.
- We offer you the opportunity to work with our personal coach once a week.
- We offer weekly German classes.
- We are a multicultural and extremely motivated team that has a lot of fun at work.
- You can choose your preferred setup: working fully remote or coming to our beautiful office with office dogs in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
- As soon as the pandemic is over, we will again offer daily team lunches in the office as well as fresh fruit, regular team events, offsites and much more.
- We sponsor your Urban Sports Club membership.
- When it’s time for vacation, you can take full advantage with 30 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- And to make sure your bank account is happy, we pay above average (regardless of turnover).
Become part of our story! We are looking forward to you!