Marketing and Communications Director // Med Angel
Our company has a compelling and authentic story to tell, and so does every single one of our users. These stories drive us and drive our business growth. We need your contribution to strategically develop our story and grow with it.
As we are structuring and fine-tuning our growth engine, we are recruiting you: a person with an analytical mind and relevant experience to lead our marketing team. Think of it as a creative director with a passion for numbers kind of job.
You will be involved in taking strategic decisions and breaking down business goals into detailed tasks and projects. You will need to develop processes and coordinate campaigns to reach the defined targets. You will also set up a tracking, analysis, and reporting system across our communication/marketing and acquisition channels. You should not be afraid of leading a small team of 3-5 people, be comfortable setting priorities, allocating tasks, and managing projects.
You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will report directly to the CEO.
- contribute to re-shaping, re-position and calibrate our brand as necessary.
- revisit and adjust the existing marketing strategy, derive a comprehensive execution plan.
- setup a tracking and reporting system for inbound/outbound marketing results.
- define a channels mix and implement the marketing plan across them.
- define and lead the social media marketing efforts.
- define and lead the content marketing efforts.
- develop strategic partnerships that drive growth.
- allocate the marketing budget across different channels.
- plan and execute acquisition and awareness campaigns.
Ideally you should:
- be curious, passionate and a fast learner.
- dream big!
- like to measure and optimise.
- be creative and strategic with stories.
- be fluent in English.
- get the “why” behind things and communicate it properly.
- be able to take decisions based on data and instincts.
- have relevant experience in a similar position (3+ years).
- have a good sense of humour and be a good team player.
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- the rewarding feeling of doing something genuinely good and improving people’s lives.
- respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- a good salary + attractive equity package.
Start: March or April 2019.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.