Marketing Generalist – Classified Marketing (d/f/m) // Auto1.com
Marketing Generalist – Classified Marketing (d/f/m)
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Each month we generate a multi-million turnover on our e-commerce platform and attract several million users through different online marketing channels. Innovative and effective marketing is the driving force of our success and in this position, you will be part of this!
About your new role:
- Evaluate the overall Online Marketing performance and derive concrete suggestions for future action strategies
- Build and interpret reports for the Marketing management e.g. KPI analysis, forecasts, budget allocation
- Support our marketing classified team in daily operations and take responsibility for your own projects
- Strong collaboration with the inhouse marketing team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences
What you should bring:
- Successfully completed study or a relevant apprenticeship in the field of digital analytics, marketing controlling or performance marketing
- Passion and interest in the automotive area and high affinity for data
- A structured way to work and strong communication skills
- Sense of current trends in the automotive sector is a plus
- Good Excel skills and strong written and verbal skills in English
What you will get:
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with free drinks & fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Team and company events like international nights, summer parties, soccer, etc
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Katharina Fuhr is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2098