Marketing / Growth Manager (B2B SaaS)
Query.me is changing the way data analysts and analytics engineers work. With our SaaS solution we enable data teams across various industries to do their analytical work more efficiently in innovative SQL notebooks, collaborate better around data with their peers and business stakeholders, and share data and insights more easily across their organization.
We are building a product that will have a big impact on the everyday work of data professionals and that will help organizations become more data-driven overall.
Founded by a team of industry-experienced entrepreneurs and with a strong technical team in place, the Query.me product is getting ready for product launch later this year and we are therefore looking for our first non-engineering hire.
As a Marketing/Growth Manager, you will build the foundation of our brand and own the go-to-market strategy. You will be the voice of our product and will position it in the BI landscape.
As the first person on the ground you will work strategically – and do the grunt work. You will work closely with the founders, the technical team and freelancers to launch the product, get it off the ground, build an engaged community of early adopters and develop a product-led growth engine.
- build the overall Query.me marketing strategy in close collaboration with the founders
- own the go-to-market strategy, manage product launch and run ongoing product communication
- engage with our product team to communicate our roadmap and new features to the market, as well as collect feedback from the users
- prepare and implement a lead generation strategy, run campaigns, define KPIs and monitor them
- together with copywriters work on content such as the Query.me blog, case studies, and opinion pieces
- build a user community around the Query.me product
- own and maintain the product website and other marketing collateral
- You have at least 3 years of full-time experience in B2B marketing, preferably in a fast-growing SaaS company
- You have experience in launching new products
- You have a track record of building highly effective content & communication strategies along the entire customer journey
- You are a self-motivated team player with a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment
- You are tech savvy and curious about data & technology and feel comfortable working with a technical team & audience
- You have in-depth knowledge about a wide range of marketing tools and techniques
- You are data-driven and have a passion for improving acquisition, onboarding, growth, and engagement funnels.
- You are a great communicator and are able to explain complex technical concepts in an understandable way.
What we offer
You will join an international, driven team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth.
We are a remote-first team, distributed across Europe but with Berlin as the center of gravity.
We offer fair compensation, flexible working hours, modern tools and state of the art equipment. You can work fully remote (CET timezone preferred) or join our hybrid team in Berlin.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your application and your CV/profile to email@example.com