Marketing & Growth Manager
We’ve launched TillyPay, a no-code payment platform that empowers users to create & build powerful payment links – from recurring, subscriptions to one-off payments.
We are gathering users and growing each month. As the Marketing Manager, you will bring all your previous knowledge and experience – applying it to TillyPay to generate top-level traffic and help users get onboarded and have success in using the tool.
- Building on your deep knowledge of SaaS marketing techniques you will build user personas, creating an overall strategy for growth at TillyPay.
- You will develop marketing campaigns stretching across different channels with access to content writers, support from developers and analysis from the founders.
- You will suggest & plan growth hacks that will be implemented by our developers to maximise growth.
- Establish the necessary infrastructure for our marketing stack.
- Gather in-depth knowledge of the no-code landscape and how TillyPay fits inside of it.
- Build on existing SEO strategies using Ahrefs and other tooling to steer into topics to generate leads to the website.
- You will generate and strategise a Social Media Plan with a focus on Twitter but stretching to LinkedIn.
- Establish & maintain a tone & voice of the company that will be broadcast across of means of communications.
- You will reach out and develop an onboarding funnel, encouraging usage & helping new customers get setup and reduce our CAC.
- Work and improve our existing KPIs to monitor to nurture improvement in the funnel of TillyPay.
- Focus on improvement of our drip campaigns and customer success via Intercom.
- Previous experience with SaaS marketing would be ideal.
- Fluent English skills.
- No degree required.
- Experience with performance marketing, pixels & analytics would be great but not needed.
- Comprehension of typical SaaS KPIs.
- Fully remote working or a seat at our office in the Bergmannkiez in Berlin.
- 30 days holiday a year.
- Competitive salary.
- All the equipment you need to get started remotely.
- Flexible working hours
- 2 Founders from the UK & Sweden
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with :
- Your CV
- A brief 300-word document detailing how you would grow TillyPay. It can be super surface level, just would like to know how you think.