Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f/d)
As Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f/d) with a passion for data analysis and business intelligence as well as marketing you help the team make better decisions based on the insights you discovered. You play an essential role in the utilisation of our resources and our 7-figure budget in order to keep growing as we intend to.
- You drive the development of core areas such as marketing attribution and forecasting, which help us with steering and have a direct impact on the long term development of EIGENSONNE.
- You improve our current data and reporting landscape by using state of the art methods whilst driving innovation in the area of marketing & analytics.
- You generate insights-driven budget decision for each all performance channels based on business KPIs.
- You build sophisticated reports for Marketing Management and give your recommendations for actions.
- You consolidate marketing acquisition data.
- You have an academic degree in an analytical subject, e.g. economics, business analysis, statistics, mathematics, marketing or its equivalent.
- You have experience in a relevant field: ideally at least 2 years in a similar position focused on marketing attribution and/or data modeling.
- You love data-driven decision making and can tell a story with the help of data.
- Your work showcases your quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- You are a SQL master and an Excel wizard. Experience with BI tools such as Looker and with CRM tools such as Salesforce is a plus.
- You understand how Performance Marketing works and how to use the web analytics tools to get the best insights possible.
- You are as motivated as we are to push renewable energies for a better future.
- We have a skilled team and flat hierarchies: we offer a free and open minded work environment where your opinion matters and your skills will have direct impact.
- We act fast and we act “our way”: creativity, responsibility and direct decision making make us fast and agile.
- Everyday a new challenge, since we build many things from scratch: boredom does not get a look in here.
- You have direct impact on a better environment.
- We have a great team atmosphere, benefits and team events – your well-being at work is super important for us
- We are situated in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
All job advertisments are always aimed at male, female and various applicants, regardsless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology. The selection of applicants is based solely on qualifications.