Marketing Manager, EMEA // NinjaRMM
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our Berlin office. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business. If you want to be one of the first at a new office location, you are at the right place.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next-generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way, we have become the launching pad for many professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We’ve been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking forward continuing our success in the EMEA market.
You can learn more about our company on our website @ www.ninjarmm.com. Come join us for an amazing adventure!
- Plan and execute scalable, end-to-end demand generation campaigns through multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to webinars, email, partners, social media, website, direct mail, PPC, events, advertising, content syndication, etc.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programs in EMEA
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Determine content required for your campaign’s success (guides, videos, case studies) and drive the creation of assets yourself or work with design/content team to develop them
- Work with translation agencies/freelancers and manage the localization of all content, website copy, social media, sales enablement, across multiple languages including French and German
- Own event marketing in EMEA to ensure we are at relevant industry-specific events, including the research, evaluation, planning, logistics, on-site presence, and post-show follow-up process
- Work closely with EMEA SDR team to ensure fast and efficient lead delivery and proper follow-up
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to ensure that paid acquisition efforts (AdWords, Capterra, LinkedIn, etc.) are appropriately targeting the EMEA audience to generate leads.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of demand generation experience in a fast-paced B2B organization, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working within tools such as Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. Pardot certified is a plus.
- Data-driven and analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- Tech-savvy, creative and a team player
- Full professional proficiency in English and German. French is a plus.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your application. We are looking forward getting to know you!