Marketing Manager – France
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 6,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
About the Role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing, executing, and measuring all marketing initiatives and demand gen programs in France, including trade shows, virtual events, webinars, email marketing, social media, digital campaigns, sales promos, customer marketing and much more. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, EMEA and will be a core part of our marketing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute scalable, end-to-end demand generation campaigns through multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to webinars, email, partners, social media, website, direct mail, PPC, events, advertising, content syndication, etc.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programs in France
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Determine content required for your campaign’s success (guides, videos, case studies) and drive the creation of assets yourself or work with design/content team to develop them
- Work with translation agencies/freelancers and manage the French localization of all content, website copy, social media, sales enablement
- Own event marketing in France to ensure we are at relevant industry-specific events, including the research, evaluation, planning, logistics, on-site presence, and post-show follow-up process
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure fast and efficient lead delivery and proper follow-up
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to ensure that paid acquisition efforts (AdWords, Capterra, LinkedIn, etc.) are appropriately targeting the French audience to generate leads
- 4-6 years of demand generation experience in a fast-paced B2B organization, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working within tools such as Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. Pardot certification is a plus.
- Data-driven and analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- Tech-savvy, creative and a team player
- Full professional proficiency in English and French. German is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
What You’ll Love
- Our flexible working hours with home office options enable you to successfully balance your personal life and your job
- Grow personally and together with one of the fastest growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with an amazing international workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Brandenburg Gate (close to all transit)