Marketing Manager (m/f) // eWings.com
eWings.com – The Next Generation Travel Management – is an award-winning SaaS company with an All-in-One solution for booking and managing business travel. Our mission is to completely redefine the B2B Travel market and make it as fast & easy as possible to book and manage trains, hotels and flights. eWings.com´s success is based on a top-notch international team, an excellent, self-developed platform with unique features and state-of-the-art design.
Founded in Berlin in 2013 by Mister Spex Co-Founder Thilo Hardt, eWings.com was acquired in 2018 by market leader American Express Global Business Travel (GBT). 100 years of experience and a vision for the upcoming century – an unparalleled & unbeatable “best-of-both-worlds” combination.
Are you up for a new challenge and would like to build up our Marketing strategy and operations? We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager (m/f) to support eWings.com reaching the next level. Please note: German is a must for this position.
As a well-rounded marketer you are going to determine how to best reach our B2B target customers, mostly mid-sized companies, through a variety of different activities. You set the strategy for reaching the goals and determine the budget allocation. This includes but is not limited to tasks such as Website localization, PR (Brand, Product, Awards), Content Strategy, Digital Paid, Co-Marketing and Social Media Management. Secondary responsibilities are sales enablement (creation of localized pitch decks) as well as working with the SDRs for outbound campaigns.
- Define our marketing strategy across all channels and translate our overall company goals into marketing goals and KPIs
- Drive eWings.com’s’ digital marketing positioning (localisation of Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns in order to fill an grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads
- Produce high quality content for our customers such as market surveys, webinars, whitepaper, case studies, blog, videos
- Develop annual marketing marketing plan including recommended tactics and budgets
- Measure and increase performance of all of the activities and campaigns and assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs) and adjust strategy and activities based on that
- Understand our customers- who are they, what problem do they have. Design and build tailored marketing campaigns to reach them.
- Not only keep up to date with the latest trends in the industry, but help to shape them
- Strong background in strategic marketing paired with high execution skills
- Several years of experience in setting up, managing and continuously improving performance-orientated marketing strategies in a digital business
- Proven ability to grow a qualified lead pool and to target the right prospects
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to adapt to change
- Experience of managing costs and budgeting campaigns to hit pre-defined KPIs and ROIs
- Track record of successful Marketing campaigns and building a brand from scratch
- Growth Mindset: you continuously keep learning and implement your new knowledge as well
- Important: Being fluent in German is necessary
What we offer:
- A beautiful office on the 16th floor in the heart of Berlin (directly at the main station)
- eWings.com offers you a vibrant surrounding with lots of different tasks and responsibilities
- Work with an international and outstanding, highly motivated team with direct connection to the Top Management
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Reduced rates for the in-house canteen with a daily changing menu
- We want our employees to be healthy and happy: we offer you fun team events, Beachvolleyball sessions in the summer, fresh fruits, freshly ground coffee, all sorts of tea etc.
- You will have a direct impact on eWings.com´s success, growth and internationalization
- A new MacBook Air and professional equipment
Sounds good? Please send your current CV and cover letter stating work experience and projects, as well as availability and desired rates of pay. We´re looking forward to hearing from you!