Marketing Manager // PANTAFLIX
We are PANTAFLIX, a 4-year old entertainment start-up from Berlin with technology and development at heart. We might be just a group of film enthusiasts with decades of film and production experience, yet we share a common vision of shaping global VOD consumption.
We are part of a bigger holding company, PANTAFLIX AG, that is focusing on film & content production, social media and movie distribution. Our parent company gives us the stability that allows us to focus on what we can do best: build amazing apps, architecture and develop great VOD platforms, where we showcase the freshest Hollywood studio content, a range of indie movies, European classics and more. Our other sister companies include the production company PANTALEON Films (creator of 8 box-office hits and Amazon Prime series), March & Friends\’ online product placement experts, and a branded entertainment agency: CC15.
As Head of Marketing for PANTAFLIX you will be responsible to make our brand and product (web and app) a leading brand in the Video on Demand industry across our markets with focus on DACH. You are part of the Management team to shape the future of our video platform business and work closely with the Managing director of the PANTAFLIX technologies. You will be responsible to lead and inspire the marketing team to run all the performance and brand building activities across all marketing channels (display & SEA performance media, affiliate, social, influencer, PR, events, sponsorship). Additionally, you will steer all CRM activities to grow retention of active platform users. You will be responsible to position PANTAFLIX as the starting point for watching videos online and to drive traffic to our platform and apps.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for film industry and professionalismA unique opportunity to grow with and in a dynamic business environment
- An excellent and cozy working environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility in the heart of Berlin near Rosenthaler Platz
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Annual Get-Togethers with our holding and sister companies
- Further education (internal and external)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & GOALS
- You will be responsible for all marketing activities with full budget ownership across all channels with focus on Performance, but also brand touchpoints
- You will lead the marketing team, currently consisting of 5 team members for each marketing touchpoint: A Performance Marketing Manager, CRM Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, a Design Leader and a Junior Designer
- You will be responsible for all marketing analytical reports, the evaluation of performance and target reports versus forecast, as well as for creating annual forecast and budget reports
- You will be responsible to set up and implement -specific marketing strategies and to define a campaign calendar in line with our content acquisition strategy and platform services
- You will own the full Marketing budget and report monthly on all department costs to the Managing Director and the Finance Department of the AG
- You will work with your CRM & Growth Marketing Manager to work on strategies to drive CLV and retention within the existing User base
- You will work closely within the Management team, the Head of Engineering, Head of Acquisition, Head of Product to define strategies to shape the industry and the future of the PANTAFLIX Business.
- You will steer all marketing channels, setting budgets and targets for both performance and brand marketing activities
- You will lead the team to brief, set up and run local campaigns, events and activations to increase PANTAFLIX’s relevancy
- You will work with your design team and possible external agencies on the positioning of the PANTAFLIX brand, the values, benefits and USPs
- You will be responsible for all PR, Social Media and influencer marketing activities, together with our inhouse sister agency CC15 to build content campaigns.
- have a university degree in Marketing, Economics or in a related field (Master is preferred) and at least 8 years of experience in Marketing, ideally in the film or video on demand industry.
- are experienced in strategic brand building, development of marketing strategy, briefing and creation of advertising/campaign and implementation of marketing plans in local countries
- have experience in leveraging the different marketing channels
- have experience in App Performance Marketing
- have previously worked in growth and retention marketing with implementing effective CRM strategies to active existing user databases.
- possess outstanding analytical thinking and can provide well thought through solutions based on data analysis while considering the \’bigger picture\’
- have excellent stakeholder management skills and can build a trustful and positive atmosphere
- have previously led a team and have solid experience in inspiring, leading, developing people
- have experience in budget forecasting, controlling and reporting
- have a genuine passion for marketing and communication and established a network in the marketing industry (e.g. with agencies, partners, influencers)
- You provide over outstanding business intelligence reporting skills to further business decisions that are fact and numbers driven.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – preferably in German (fluently spoken and written), additionally in English; other languages are beneficial
- Excellent presentation skills with keynote