Marketing Manager, Product Marketing (f/m/d) // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers, vendors and agencies that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join the newly created Product Marketing team to support our sales and internal marketing functions, while having a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team – and the larger Sellics organization – a competitive edge.
- Large focus on content creation, geared towards sales documentation, product videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Work with our customer and content teams to create case studies and customer success stories for each software edition, as well as business verticals
- Deliver sales materials and trainings to our multinational sales teams
- Perform competitive research and help position Sellics as the leading Amazon SaaS player in the US and EMEA markets
- Collect and analyze data that supports our software solutions in our main markets to new buyers
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates
- Passionate about marketing, content writing and sales
- Minimum 3-5 years of past experience in corporate communications, marketing communications, and/or product marketing
- Experience performing research and building competitive product positioning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone and multiple product brand guidelines
- Excellent command of all marketing and sales tactics, not just email
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and outside departments.
- Native in English. German a plus.
- BA/BS in marketing or equivalent degree
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!
Why should you choose Sellics?
- You will be part of a very fast growing company & Marketing team
- You will work very closely with amazingly talented people
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)