Omnichannel Specialist (f/m/d)
Fully committed to world-class customer experience, our young start-up company is in need of an Omnichannel Specialist (f/m/d) working full-time.
If you do not need to look up BOPIS, BORIS, BOSS, BISS and BIPIS in dictionaries since you were thinking these terms belong to mechanical engineering but instantly get excited and think of numerous questions for our clients to help better design and shape their unique customer journey then we would very much like to talk to you.
Whether your knowledge is based on extensive studies or hands-on industry experience we believe in the right mixture and matching backgrounds of people that may come from store operations in HQ touching POS/mPOS, inventory management, sales/returns, Customer card and CRM but also resource planning on associates and billing, or your center of gravity has been more around logistics and fulfillment emphasizing on routing logic, store fulfillment, capacity planning, safety stock, supply chain and clienteling.
With such valuable knowledge we provide consulting to our clients, define their requirements and flush out their goals that lead to new digital ways of interaction with consumers in stores helping to enhance shopping experiences and make them special each time. A new level of quality in offering and presenting but also in servicing and operating. Associates control the store and processes with their iPhones and their customers will never leave a store unhappy as they get presented with the product that is right for them.
With all the enthusiasm in retail you also bring technical and financial understanding to the table. Utilizing your consultancy and business processes skills you will also assist in translating complex requirements into easily understandable concrete concepts that our engineering team will be able to transform into a solution. Never forget, having built something doesn’t mean we have done the job. It only means we have a starting point that improves the client’s operations but our goal is to work with their team in the long-term and continuously improve and assist their brands enter new markets and regions and also help establish solutions across their whole enterprise and their entire value chain.
Continuous learning and delivery of results are key attributes of the person we are looking for. Self confidence, clear communication and technical skills would round up this person to make it someone who supports our clients with their most critical business decisions.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Omnichannel Specialist always plays a key role and supports our clients from day one in navigating and structuring complex requirements in order to always exceed their own expectations.
- Establish a strong and trustful relationship with our clients as the primary contact person.
- Advise our clients, guiding them towards a custom tailored omnichannel solution.
- Are a key person when dealing with analysing and defining requirements as well as selecting the right solution always working closely with our Solution Architect and Engagement Manager.
- Steer the client during the course of the project, keep an eye on the quality of the platform and control all parameters of the platform, monitor customer useability and push towards maximizing all KPIs.
- Take on responsibility for successful training of all staff members on the client side and also assist the customer in finding the best team mix with the needed skill set.
- Track progress of all aspects of project execution: requirements analysis, architecture and design, development and testing up to handing over to Services mostly handled in an agile environment.
- Create tailor made offerings to assist clients and set up and maintain an ongoing customer success model.
Through great planning, prioritization and time management skills the experienced Omnichannel expert facilitates the on-time, budget and schedule delivery of each project thus making it a great success.
- Have excellent organisational and analytical skills along with a sound technical understanding.
- Are a team player with self-confidence and self-motivated work ethics always very clear and sharp in communication.
- Have 6+ years of experience in complex projects and/or change management.
- Bring experience in leading teams and individuals.
- Understand how to identify and mitigate risk.
- Have sound skills in English language both written and spoken, as we have a global clientbase.
- excellent personal and professional opportunities
- fast and short decision paths
- flexible work structure with home office possibilities
- free choice of your work tools provided by us: Work on a Macbook Pro using MacOS or a laptop PC using open OSs such as Linux or Windows.
- be part of professional events and fun team meetings
- and of course a great atmosphere in the team
ABOUT POSITIVE MINDS
We are a young start-up with locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden and Jena. Our central aim is to help our customers to create world-class Omnichannel solutions powered by API-First OMS – and mPOS applications, e-commerce solutions and PIM systems. Learn more at positiveminds.io.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES
Contact René Nytsch (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 3641 528586) if you want to know more. He will be happy to help!