Online Marketing Campaign Manager – Germany
Online Marketing Campaign Manager, Berlin. Remote start. German Market Focus
Are you fascinated by the movie industry? Do you want to work with the largest movie studios and streaming companies on complex online campaign setups, promoting their latest releases, reaching millions of movie fans globally?
With substantial investment into marketing automation, machine learning, talent acquisition, and our own creative unit – it’s an exciting time to join now to help us become the most impactful streaming guide globally.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Independently set up and steer campaigns for our clients using our custom-built internal tools.
- Work with a large variety of movies and TV shows, from demanding Arthouse content to Oscar-winning blockbusters and the latest shows and series.
- Create media plans and decide on the best way to spend the given budget across the available channels.
- You are encouraged to come up with new ideas to continuously optimize our campaigns as well as internal campaigning and market research tools.
- Communicate with the Sales and BI to create industry-leading campaign insights Work closely with our B2B clients and media agencies.
Here’s what you will need:
- 2+ years of working experience in paid online marketing.
- Experience handling industry-standard tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, GDN, Google Analytics, etc. DV360 is a big plus.
- Hands-on attitude and a proactive mindset.
- Self-confidence and decisiveness in demanding situations.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
- Optional – first experience with or willingness to lead and develop a team.
- German fluent, and excellent conduct of English.
If you feel like you are missing some of the hard skills – don’t worry, we are hiring for the attitude, values, and personality.
Currently, we all work from home which is why the role initially will be remote. Yet we miss the human contact and real-life team spirit and are excited to get back to our new offices at the historic Backfabrik as soon as possible. When that time comes, the role will be Berlin-Based. If you do not live in Berlin, we provide relocation and visa support.
We embrace our entrepreneurial responsibilities. Through our 6-figure environmental and social impact budget, we offset every employee’s carbon footprint, give back to the community, support causes that matter, and have recently implemented a wellbeing and mental health program.
Read more about our culture in our blog post and Talent page: https://www.justwatch.com/de/Talent
How to apply:
Show your interest in any way that works for you – send us whatever you have and a brief message explaining why you are a great fit for this role.