Online Marketing Manager – Affiliate
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
In this unique role, you will help Care.com international to grow across affiliate networks and also through direct monetization partnerships in our core markets to foster revenue and profitability. As a key member of our international performance marketing team, you will have the opportunity to build, manage and grow an affiliate marketing program and direct monetization partnerships in Germany, UK, and beyond.
What You’ll Be Working on:
- Manage, develop and grow our partner and affiliate marketing programs
- Identify, connect with, and onboard new affiliate partners leveraging our affiliate market presence, whilst growing and nurturing existing partnerships
- Starting with Germany, create a publisher marketing strategy for Care.com in our key international markets.
- Prepare reporting dashboards on campaign KPIs, analyze campaign results and share insights with stakeholders
- Track spend, organize payouts and capitalize on growth opportunities in accordance with growth targets.
- Account management, support, operations
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams including brand, legal, and finance, effectively streamlining day-to-day operations of the account.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of Affiliate Marketing / Partnership Marketing Experience.
- Fluent working proficiency in German and English
- Extensive understanding and domain knowledge of publisher ecosystem in Germany
- Experience in managing complex partnership projects
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to work methodically with data
- Good excel skills and a familiarity to work with relational databases
- Ability to prioritize work effectively in accordance with set targets
- Team player who is highly dependable and able to deliver on set KPIs
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skillset and ability to work autonomously to develop and manage initiatives and growth projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Experience in online marketplaces is highly desirable
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.*
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world’s leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com’s industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).