Online Marketing Manager (Display, Video, Paid Social & Remarketing) // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers, vendors and agencies that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are seeking a Paid Marketing Manager Display & Remarketing to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across Display & Remarketing channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid Display, Video & Remarketing campaigns incl. campaign structures, targeting (contextual & audience), bidding, tracking, attribution etc.
- Measure and optimize the ROI of our Display & Remarketing campaigns using various analytical dashboards (e.g. Google Analytics or Tableau)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all Display & Remarketing campaigns
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of creating, optimizing and scaling display and remarketing campaigns. Track record of successful campaigns / optimizations required
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid Display & Remarketing channels and technologies, including a very deep knowledge of Google Ads & Facebook. Criteo, LinkedIn & other providers preferred
- Strong expertise & experience in Display & Remarketing performance optimization incl. campaign structures, funnels, targeting, bidding strategies, automation, creatives & attribution
- Experience with ad exchanges & media buying preferred
- Very data-driven & comfortable creating reports
- Know-how how to set up A/B tests properly
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!
Why should you choose Sellics?
- You will be part of a very fast growing company & Marketing team
- You will work very closely with amazingly talented people
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)