Paid Search Specialist (m/f/d)
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry, with offices in Berlin, Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our company helps publishers develop and execute the right marketing strategy in order to promote their games efficiently. ComboStrike offers a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, PR and events. Its clients include Epic Games, Konami, Tencent, Wargaming, Travian Games, Wildworks and Kakao Games. ComboStrike’s philosophy is to team up with their clients and offer the support needed to develop the right mix of brand and performance activations in order to create a healthy, efficient full-marketing funnel.
ComboStrike is a brand of the ComboStrike group, which has its origins in the performance marketing pioneer ad2games, an agency focused on free-to-play game launched 11 years ago. Its sister company, nevaly, was founded in 2015 with a focus on managing influencer talent.You will be joining a team of international Performance Marketing Managers responsible for the technical setup of our campaigns. You will get the opportunity to manage the entire campaign lifecycle and be the number one contact for your colleagues during the runtime of the campaigns. If you are interested to work in the gaming industry and you are a marketing enthusiast, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You setup, analyse and optimise paid search campaigns for games worldwide
- You continuously optimise the performance of your campaigns using various internal tools and external platforms such as Google Ads Bing Ads, etc.
- You run creative A/B tests (ad copies, landing pages) and provide insights based on data analysis and through proper setup and tracking
- You use out of the box thinking to come up with new target groups (keywords, placements, user profiles)
- You will be able to take ownership in side projects related to reporting, documentation and diverse other topics
- You have 1+ year experience in working with Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
- You have a great interest in online performance marketing
- You are a great communicator and fluent in English
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently, you know how to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You bring very strong analytical and number skills, you are familiar with excel, and are very detail-oriented
- You know how to test, investigate, analyse & solve problems and clearly communicate results
- Driven to succeed, to meet and to over-achieve targets and goals
- Entrepreneurial in your approach of media buying and also able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to your daily challenges
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe’s Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and other relevant documents online!