Paid Social Manager
Blinkist connects people with powerful ideas from leading authors and experts to broaden perspectives, gain knowledge, and spark understanding in all areas of their life, both personal and professional.
Used by over 26 million people worldwide, Blinkist distills the key ideas from the most relevant, impactful books and podcasts. These can be read or listened to in 15-minute summaries, that we call Blinks. ✨
About The Role
An impactful role in a high growth organization
As a Paid Social Manager, you will develop and scale the paid social channels at Blinkist. Reporting to Team Lead Paid Social, you’ll play a key role to unlock new growth opportunities for Blinkist. You will collaborate cross-functionally, such as Product, Business Intelligence, Campaign/Creative, and other Marketers.
Why we need you
Paid Social is one of the biggest acquisition channels at Blinkist. Its success relies on a world class creative strategy, nurturing Meta and TikTok campaigns, iterating wins and testing new ideas. This is your chance to participate and grow together with the team. We have ambitious goals and we need a best-in-class performance marketer to open the next chapter together in Blinkist.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone who is excited by paid social advertising topics and has a knack for thumb-stopping creatives. If you are a proactive starter who is good with numbers and eager to learn and deliver results, you are at the right place!
Check out the interview process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/23w 🚀
The salary range for an employee located in Germany is €50,000 – €56,000 gross/year.
What You Will Do
- Managing paid social campaigns on Meta and TikTok, for the subscription app business
- Discovering new opportunities to improve channel performance
- Collaborating with design & content team to develop creatives on an ongoing basis
- Assisting in operation of marketing automation topics (e.g. via Smartly)
- Optimizing and testing paid social user acquisition journey (i.e. creatives, ad copies, landing pages…)
- Analyzing data sets and acting autonomously based on the performance insights
- Scouting latest trends in the paid social advertising space by conducting competitor analysis
Who you are
- You’ve gained 3+ years of hands-on experience in paid social advertising
- You’ve managed campaigns for at least 2 of the following channels: Meta, TikTok, Snap, Twitter
- You developed an expertise on direct response advertising, ideally for the B2C subscription business or mobile app product.
- You enjoy ideating and creating performance creatives. You are able to sketch your ideas and develop with/without designers. Plus, if you have experience with design tools like Figma or Canva
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to draw accurate conclusions based on data.
- You have an experience with automation topics, ideally have an experience of FMP like Smartly.io
- You are eager to be up-to-date with the latest trends in the paid social advertising
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and go-getter minded
- You are a team player, have a strong communication skills and enjoy working with different stakeholders
- You’re fully proficient in English
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- 30 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- Quarterly days of learning and wellbeing
- An extra day off for you birthday
- Unlimited home-office with a monthly workspace allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Coaching budget for minorities and mothers returning from their leave
- Weekly yoga & fitness classes in the office & remote
- Physical and mental health support through various partners
- Relocation and visa support for Germany
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you’ll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don’t meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.