Paid Social Manager – Facebook
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Support acquisition channels, primarily paid social (Facebook, Pinterest) to reach ROI and CPA goals
- Optimize paid media campaigns for US and EU according to Your Super best practice standards including audiences, creative, bids and placements
- Work with in-house design team on projects
- Lead creative performance meetings, providing insights to creative team
- Build campaigns and ads within Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other platforms as needed ensuring an accurate set up
- Pull and analyze weekly reports and deep dive reports to identify areas of opportunity across various levers
- Improve, test and develop ad creatives together with the design team
- Must be at least B1 German speaker
- 5-6 years managing Facebook campaigns, ideally in performance marketing
- Experience in optimizing towards ROAS or CPA
- Knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, VLookup formulas, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for numbers
- Resourceful self-starter who is eager to learn
- Excited to scale a company and work in a small ambitious team
- BONUS: Experience leveraging Tableau or any similar reporting dashboards
- BONUS: Experience with conversion lift studies, advanced attribution or product feeds
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 25 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development