Performance Marketing Manager
Main Location: Germany / Spain / UK
Remote Policy: Flexible policy for working temporarily from anywhere, but your main location must be either Germany, Spain or UK.
Relocation & Visa: Full support for Germany and Spain
Team: Marketing / Performance Marketing
Hours: Flexible, up to 40 hours / week
Blinkist offers the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our micro-learning app gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
We’re on a mission to help people turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Paid Content Marketing is one of our biggest acquisition channels. Its success relies on a good content strategy, mastering Outbrain and Taboola, and an extensive testing plan. This is your chance to take on our paid content marketing campaigns, content production process and related paid content strategy.
We have ambitious goals for this channel at Blinkist, and we need an experienced performance marketer to help our team take it to the next level!
- Ideate: You replenish our content pipeline with fresh article ideas on how to promote Blinkist and come up with ad copy to make our ads more engaging.
- Build: You collaborate closely with our freelance content creators to produce new content for our campaigns.
- Create: You contribute to Blinkist’s Outbrain and Taboola campaign management.
- Experiment: You set up a content A/B testing plan to rigorously test content and creatives and optimize on conversion rates to improve ROI, plus share meaningful insights to the wider team.
- 2-3 years of experience in Online Marketing with a focus on Outbrain / Taboola or on Paid Social, SEA.
- Profitably managed monthly budgets of €100k or more.
- Experience with the ideation and execution of content articles or other conversion-driven landing pages.
- Analytical: You identify opportunities in the conversion funnel based on data and run experiments accordingly.
- Organized: You handle multiple ongoing projects in an organized, structured way, you are able to prioritize tasks based on impact.
- English and German language fluency (work-proficiency level required).
Our unique culture of empowerment, direct communication, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment. We embrace a hybrid, remote-friendly way of working that welcomes different needs and lifestyles.
Our global benefits:
- 31 vacation days
- Virtual stock options plan
- 4 wellbeing days + 4 days of learning
- 13 days off during summer 2022 — an experiment that we’re running to test 4-day work week. Employees will be given time off every Friday during June, July and August 2022, with no change to our compensation
- Unlimited home-office + monthly home-office/co-working space allowance
- Learning & Development Budget
- Employee mental health support via Spill
- Public transportation allowance
- Free access to partner apps
- Relocation and visa support for Germany and Spain
Berlin is our home. It’s where it all started. That’s why we provide a few extra benefits to our Berlin-based employees:
- Free plant-based, freshly prepared meals
- Modern office space in Neukölln
At Blinkist, we embrace a hybrid way of work where you can choose to work remotely, from home, or the Blinkist office. We are happy to support your relocation and visa application for Germany or Spain.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in building the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, apply online now. We can’t wait to hear from you!