Performance Marketing Manager (Display & Native) (m/f/d) // Sonova
Sonova is an international acoustics company, one of the biggest and broadest hearing care providers in the industry.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a venture which will handle all of our online marketing efforts. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated Performance Marketing Manager (Display & Native) (m/f/x) to join our forward-thinking marketing team in Berlin.
As a Performance Manager (Display & Native) you will contribute directly to the massive development of our company as a key member of the marketing team. You have responsibility to develop, optimize and monitor Display & Native marketing activities and thereby shape the success of the whole company.
- Develop and expand the operational & strategic display activities.
- End-to-end responsibility for your campaigns, looking after bidding and buying but also the technical aspects of ad creation and optimization.
- Plan and monitor the spend of big media budgets
- Track and report campaign metrics for performance analysis
- Monitor, analyze and optimize all campaigns, keeping a holistic view on ROI and a customer based approach
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
Your preferred skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in digital/performance marketing with a focus on Display & Native channels
- You are familiar with networks like Taboola, Outbrain, Plista.
- You love to think of new ideas for ads and landing pages.
- You have monitored the spend of big media budgets before.
- You are an Excel expert and routinely work with various analysis programs
- You have strong analytical, data-driven and performance-oriented skills, with the ability to recognize patterns and drive valuable conclusions while optimizing day to day performance.
- Furthermore you possess excellent communication and people skills, you are a team player and it’s fun working with you.
- You have an analytical mindset combined with a creative mentality.
- Some experience working in a high-growth company would be a huge plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a creative and fast growing team right from the start.
- High level of responsibility and space to develop.
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment.
- Home office and flexible working hours – let’s find a model that works for you.
- A large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential.
- A budget for professional training and development of your choice.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day, every day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!! Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please still apply.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.