Performance Marketing Manager f/m/d (Berlin, full-time)
JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, stationery, and gifts. Our team of eCommerce professionals works to help customers make their houses their homes by bringing art into their everyday lives: Art. Everywhere.
As of May 2020, we are looking for an experienced Performance Marketeer who is keen to take JUNIQE’s paid advertising efforts to the next level. You will be in charge of paid marketing efforts ranging from SEA (Google, Bing & Amazon) through Affiliate Marketing to Display (GDN, Criteo, Facebook and Pinterest), in selected European markets. You will be on our Performance Marketing team together with another two performance marketing managers.
- Creating, monitoring and optimising our campaigns for best performance
- Coming up with country-specific strategies to grow ad spend efficiently and increase market share
- Preparing ad campaigns for sale periods and events such as Singles Day or Black Friday
- Working together with copywriters and designers to create new ads
- Liaising with account managers from advertising platforms to find ways to improve performance and fix issues if needed
- Making decisions based on analyses that can go deep but you don’t get lost in details
- Testing and learning, owning your ideas and delivering on your promises
- Taking responsibility for the projects you manage and deliver on time
- Seeking opportunities to improve our internal processes
- Several years of experience in managing SEA on Google, preferably in e-commerce
- Previous experience with Facebook and/or GDN ad campaigns
- Previous experience with Amazon advertising, Pinterest advertising or Affiliate marketing is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and superb handling of online marketing tools
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills, strong business acumen
- Result-driven, resilient as well as a strong sense of responsibility
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent oral and written skills in English is a must, Danish and/or Swedish is a plus
MORE THAN A JOB
Our renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg—just a stone’s throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs—English is our lingua franca, but you’ll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying 30% discount on all JUNIQE art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV.