Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x) // PANTAFLIX
WHO WE ARE
We are PANTAFLIX, a 4-year old entertainment start-up from Berlin with technology and development at heart. We might be just a group of film enthusiasts with decades of film and production experience, yet we share a common vision of shaping global VOD consumption.
We are part of a bigger holding company, PANTAFLIX AG, that is focusing on film & content production, social media and movie distribution. Our parent company gives us the stability that allows us to focus on what we can do best: build amazing apps, architecture and develop great VOD platforms, where we showcase the freshest Hollywood studio content, a range of indie movies, European classics and more. Our other sister companies include production company PANTALEON Films (creator of 8 box-office hits and Amazon Prime series), March & Friends’ online product placement experts, and a branded entertainment agency: CC15.
Do you love movies and TV shows? Do you live, breathe & eat digital marketing? You know what it takes to growth hack an e-commerce platform and/or startup? Well, hi there!
We are looking for an ambitious digital marketing specialist to join our international, passionate team. The position is a central role within the marketing team while also collaborating with other departments (CRM marketing, product & engineering). You will be responsible for all performance marketing activities with focus on Google SEA and post-campaign evaluations across DACH countries and target groups with a strong focus on KPIs and conversation / traffic driving.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for film industry and professionalism
- A unique opportunity to grow with and in a dynamic business environment
- An excellent and cozy working environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility in the heart of Berlin near Rosenthaler Platz
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Annual Get-Togethers with our holding and sister companies
- Further education (internal and external)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & GOALS
- Manage the digital user acquisition, user traffic targets and conversion strategy and set-up all paid campaigns (Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Own and steer all App campaigns and manage a full app marketing strategy
- Track, analyze and adjust all performance marketing initiatives through internal and 3rd party tools to constantly steer and increase results
- Identify and collect data to report marketing KPIs across all marketing touchpoints
- Provide ad-hoc analyses as well as weekly and monthly reports
- Interpret marketing and business results and conclude actionable recommendations
- have a university degree in Marketing, Economics or in a related field (Master is preferred) and at least three years of experience in digital performance marketing and marketing analytics
- have significant experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns across digital media with demonstrated understanding of all key marketing metrics especially Google Ads and Facebook
- are familiar with Big screen and TV in app marketing approaches, yet also mobile install campaigns
- are experienced in web and mobile install app tracking solutions
- have the ability to collect and analyze data, to identify strategic recommendations and present them in a logical manner
- are an expert in Excel and have a well-grounded knowledge of MS Office, Google analytics and data visualization tools
- have a Hands-on and Team Player mentality
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – preferably in German (fluently spoken and written), additionally in English; other languages are beneficial
- Experience with Adjust, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ad Manager