Performance Marketing Manager m/f/d (Berlin, full-time)
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketeer who is keen to take JUNIQE’s paid advertising efforts to the next level. You will be in charge of paid marketing efforts ranging from SEA (Google, Bing & Amazon) through Display (Criteo, GDN), Paid Social (Instagram, Facebook) to Affiliate Marketing, in selected European markets. You will be on our Performance Marketing team together with two other team members.
- Creating, monitoring and optimising our campaigns for best performance
- Reporting and analysing the performance of campaigns in your markets
- Using data to create country-specific strategies to grow ad spend efficiently and increase market share
- Monitoring the activity of our biggest competitors
- Preparing ad campaigns for sale periods and events such as Singles Day or Black Friday
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence team on product feeds and tracking
- Collaborating with Content & Creative team on producing new ad creatives
- Liaising with account managers from advertising platforms to find ways to improve performance and fix issues if needed
- Testing and learning, owning your ideas and delivering on your set goals
- Taking responsibility for the projects you manage and deliver on time
- A couple of years of experience with SEA on Google, preferably in e-commerce
- Advanced Excel skills and superb handling of online marketing tools
- Basics of Marketing Analytics
- Previous experience with advertising on Facebook and/or Amazon and affiliate marketing is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills, strong business acumen
- Result-driven, resilient as well as a strong sense of responsibility
- Resourceful with the ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent oral and written skills in English is a must
MORE THAN A JOB
Our office is centrally located right on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg. While English is our lingua franca, our international team of 80+ professionals comprises 27 nationalities.
As a company, we value open communication and business transparency. We foster a positive and collaborative working environment with regular team events and monthly all-hands meetings. Feedback and learning are engraved in our culture. We facilitate these through bi-annual appraisals for professional development as well as team-specific training.
Our spacious kitchen sports an endless supply of free coffee, weekly deliveries of fresh fruits and snacks, along with a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work downtime. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE products, as a member of our team, you can also benefit from a range of partnerships, such as reduced membership fees at Urban Sports Club.
Intrigued? Please send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication along with your CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box on the job description, but see yourself contributing to the future of JUNIQE, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the art market.